IOF Pistol ASHANI
- A loaded fire arm has potential
to kill. Handle it with care and caution.
- An accident is always the result
of neglect of the safety rules.
- Accident prevention is the responsibility
of anyone handling the fire arm.
- Always treat a firearm, as if it
- Never point a firearm at anything
you don't intend to shoot.
- Before loading and handling a fire
arm, be sure you know how it functions.
- Be sure your arm is clean. Before
loading, inspect the Barrel to ensure it is perfect clean
and free from foreign objects. Shooting with an obstruction
is the barrel such as dirt, mud, grease, lodged bullet
or jacket etc. can cause barrel bulging and/or rupture.
- Never shoot at a flat surface or
- Avoid alcoholic beverage before
or during shooting.
- Always wear protective shooting
glass and earplugs.
- To avoid corrosion during storage,
fire arm should be thoroughly cleaned and all metal surfaces
protected by a light film of good grade of service oil.
The Pistol should be unwrapped in a container placed in
a ventilated area.